Participants must either be: i) Enrolled in undergraduate (Bachelor)/graduate (master’s) university program or ii) Graduates from the most recent academic year.
• The nominated participant is familiar with current national (youth) policies, linked to youth organizations, structures or networks in their home country and who are knowledgeable on the key issues confronting the world
• The nominated participant should be an active member of youth-related organizations in his/her country
• The nominated participants should demonstrate leadership experience in school or in their communities
• Personal Qualities: good communication skills, capacity to work in collaboration with peers, self-motivated and present lifelong learning pursuit, open-minded, respectful of other cultures, innovative
• Proficiency in social media communications is a plus
The application is an online process that requires completing an online form and attaching accompanying documents including a CV and a university transcript/certificate.
The application does not require any fee. Applicants may be requested to supply additional information.
The application deadline is XXX. Applicants will be informed of their selection by XXX.
If you have questions about the application or application instructions, please contact XXX